Saturday, December 6, 2008

How do you spell exploitation?

Currently, I spell it B-U-R-G-E-R K-I-N-G.

http://www.whoppervirgins.com/


Have you seen this website or the commercials?

Are you freakin kidding me?

How desperate are these people to prove their hamburger superior to McDonald's?

And the answer would be......desperate enough to drag native people out of their huts (farms, I don't know) from remote villages in Romania, Thailand, etc., coerce them into eating food they have--supposedly--never seen before, all to be declared the winner in the ridiculous new version of the 1980's cola wars.

Does anyone else find this the ultimate in commercial exploitation?

1 comment:

andrea* said...

I'm so glad that Burger King is spreading our FAT american way to those who have not yet experienced it. Burger Kings in rural Thailand. Perfect.